Home > Applications > Facilities > Pile Cap and Under Module Insulation
Pile Cap and Under Module Insulation
CEMATRIX Cellular concrete:
- provides cost-effective solutions.
- accelerates construction schedules.
- reduces on site work force requirements.
- frost protects the areas under and around the pile cap, preventing frost-heave.
- placed around driven piles, will reduce the required pile depth, due to a shallower depth of frost penetration at the pile.
- frost protects the areas under modules, preventing frost-heave.
- provides more than double the compressive loading capability of plastic foams.
- is chemically resistant to hydrocarbons.
- CEMATRIX offers geothermal engineering assistance, providing exact insulation recommendations.
2013 First Quarter Report
May 16, 2013
CEMATRIX Corporation Announces Record First Quarter Sales for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2013
May 14, 2013:
CEMATRIX Corporation Announces $1.2 million Of New Contracts
Testimonials & Media
November 30, 2009
"To date the road has held up extremely well and the City (of Yellowknife) considers the project and solution a complete success."